I’m a professional coach and trained with CTI (Co-active Training Institute), the Self-Belief Coaching Academy, and am also a member of the International Coach Federation.
Before coaching with me, my clients often describe feeling overwhelmed. Their wants and needs often come last – after their work and family commitments. Their inner critic is running the show, they compare themselves to others and feel like they are falling short.
I support them to get really clear on their wants and needs, to quieten their inner critic and overcome the obstacles that stop them from reaching their goals. After working with me they feel lighter, clearer and more confident.
Prior to coaching, I had a diverse career working in both the UK and Japan.
My work has included:
- Founding a training consultancy whose clients included: ARM, BDO and Capgemini.
- Delivering business start-up training, coaching and mentoring for Hammersmith & Fulham’s Business Enterprise Centre.
- Marketing for large corporations and political campaigns.
- International relations for local government in Japan.
- Caring for my two children as a stay-at-home mum.
My coaching clients have included entrepreneurs, career-changers, actors, writers, producers, directors, parents, carers and leaders in business.
I love working with women to help them reach their goals their way.
Kellie is based in the UK – click here to check your timezone.